Best 1/48 Kfir C2 kit?

Having both kits, I have a strong preference for the AMK. Keep in mind that the original release of the AMK kit had some issues with the coke bottle shape and they redid the kit after getting negative feedback. I’m patiently waiting for the F-21 version to be released.

cliff

^^^ That, right there. I concur. I didn't want to post my input because so many people will accuse me of being against AMK, but now that mate shion has posted this comparison picture, let me tell you that the difference in width in relation to the cockpit tubs between the Kinetic and AMK Kfir C2 kits not only makes the bang seat too wide but also the IP coaming and windshield. This difference in width is very noticeable when looking at the AMK kit head-on; it just looks odd in this area, and that's not to mention the ill-shaped Coke bottle contour in the fuselage of the first molded kits. 

3 hours ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

^^^ That, right there. I concur. I didn't want to post my input because so many people will accuse me of being against AMK, but now that mate shion has posted this comparison picture, let me tell you that the difference in width in relation to the cockpit tubs between the Kinetic and AMK Kfir C2 kits not only makes the bang seat too wide but also the IP coaming and windshield. This difference in width is very noticeable when looking at the AMK kit head-on; it just looks odd in this area, and that's not to mention the ill-shaped Coke bottle contour in the fuselage of the first molded kits. 

So I understand that the winner by points is Kinetic… 

Thanks for everyone 

17 minutes ago, lavony said:

So I understand that the winner by points is Kinetic… 

Well, not only has the Kinetic Kfir C2 kit the correct cockpit tub/windshield/bang seat/IP coaming width, but it's got the correct Coke bottle fuselage shape as well so characteristic of the Mirage family. Both kits need of an aftermarket exhaust tho. If you buy the Wingman Models 1/48 Kfir C2 kit, you'll get both the Kinetic plastic + detailed resin bits for it (a lot of resin stuff and assorted decal options as well).