death race mustang scratch build

Hi guys here is my death race 2000 mustang based on the Revell 1/12th scale model which I bought for spares but thought that the body shell chassis ans wheels would make a good deathr race scratch build so I went ahead and did it, all plastic sheet mods on the body with sprue and evergreen rod and tube on chassis. For once I did not have to worry to much about the paint finish as it was very rough in the film ( I am not painter ) I just love to make models.

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

DSCF1127.jpg

Just now, old guy said:

Hi guys here is my death race 2000 mustang based on the Revell 1/12th scale model which I bought for spares but thought that the body shell chassis ans wheels would make a good deathr race scratch build so I went ahead and did it, all plastic sheet mods on the body with sprue and evergreen rod and tube on chassis. For once I did not have to worry to much about the paint finish as it was very rough in the film ( I am not painter ) I just love to make models.

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

DSCF1127.jpg

DSCF1008.jpg

• 1 month later...