I saw a MH53-E fly over me when I was in holiday in Florida last year and thought I would love to build one. Managed to get close and a take a couple of pictures, she was quite a dirty beast so I have tried to show here as I saw her. So again this one is straight out of the box with no extras, but I did have a problem with the rotor head and you can see in the pictures! She also has the framework in place for towing (I think) the mine clearing sled.

My picture taking is like my modelling I'm getting there!

1:72 Scale MH-53E Sea Dragon

1:72 MH-53E Sea Dragon

Thanks the_baphoment! Not to happy with the top on the rotor. It wouldn't glue and in the end I used super glue, took my eye off it while it was gluing and the top slipped. Need to go back and maybe take it off and reset. Thanks for your feedback.

The rotor blades should be sitting flush with rotor plate. I will have to find my kit but as I recall you might need to drill out the hole on the blade more so the blade slides down over the post. Otherwise it is a nice build.

HTH