Off Topic and Off Color

No way!  I see a bit of leg on one of those hussies.   Here is the group that has my vote.   Still pretty hot but not in a manner that might make me lose control (which of course would be their fault).

muslim-women-in-burqas-3.jpg

Edited by 11bee

I find it interesting that the same people who are up in arms about this halftime show apparently have no problem with the way the cheerleaders dress and dance at every single ballgame. These same people fussing about the halftime show also seem to be perfectly okay with public figures who have all kinds of far worse, verified "moral" failings. Spare me the self righteous indignation over a halftime show. 

If there is anything to be up in arms about, it's the lack of Metallica or Nine Inch Nails at the halftime shows.

Ben 

37 minutes ago, 11bee said:

So if a women dances in a manner that you feel is provocative, they aren’t worthy of any rights?    

They ARE worthy of Rights and THAT's what I have against Women's Rights Advocates!! Why aren't they up in arms about SEX toy shows AND, for that matter, the inequality of Women in Islam????  NOT enuff lawyers and headline grabbers, huh???

Really, it's time Red Blooded MEN stand up and say "ENOUGH"!!  Stop this kind of crap and try to be civil, for a change!!

Is that worth 2 cents???

Bo

11 minutes ago, Ben Brown said:

I find it interesting that the same people who are up in arms about this halftime show apparently have no problem with the way the cheerleaders dress and dance at every single ballgame. 

Ben 

100% Agreed!!  BUT, where do today's Hi School Cheerleaders get the ideal for their dress????  When I was in Hi School, our Cheerleaders wore turtle neck sweaters and knee length skirts!!  Why did that Change????  Pro Cheerleaders and half-time shows like this is where!!  Where does it all end???  That's what's dangerous about Slippery Slopes!!  Finally did demand 'no more wardrobe malfunctions'!!

Bo

3 hours ago, jabow said:

They ARE worthy of Rights and THAT's what I have against Women's Rights Advocates!! Why aren't they up in arms about SEX toy shows AND, for that matter, the inequality of Women in Islam????  NOT enuff lawyers and headline grabbers, huh???

Really, it's time Red Blooded MEN stand up and say "ENOUGH"!!  Stop this kind of crap and try to be civil, for a change!!

Is that worth 2 cents???

Bo

I guess if you stopped seeing women as sex toys, that be a wonderful step towarss to a more civil society.

As for Women's Rights Activists being up on arms about what you call "sex toy shows" and inequality  (everywhere, not just in the Muslim world), THEY ARE! All the time. That it doesn't make headlines and/or the front pages is not their choosing.

Finally, about that sex thing. Sex is fun. There, I said it. Consenting sex is a lot of fun.

And this is where the "Me too"-movement comes into play. It's all about consent. How a woman chooses to dress is her personal decision. Even if she walked around bare naked, that doesn't give anyone the right to touch her if she doesn't explicitly say so. Consent is king.

2 hours ago, ChernayaAkula said:

I guess if you stopped seeing women as sex toys, that be a wonderful step towarss to a more civil society.

As for Women's Rights Activists being up on arms about what you call "sex toy shows" and inequality  (everywhere, not just in the Muslim world), THEY ARE! All the time. That it doesn't make headlines and/or the front pages is not their choosing.

Finally, about that sex thing. Sex is fun. There, I said it. Consenting sex is a lot of fun.

And this is where the "Me too"-movement comes into play. It's all about consent. How a woman chooses to dress is her personal decision. Even if she walked around bare naked, that doesn't give anyone the right to touch her if she doesn't explicitly say so. Consent is king.

👍

Didn't care for the pole dancing exhibition but the best part was the game. Excellent nail biter with no

lop sided scores as the usual are. Great to see some different talent, I am an ex Mass resident  born

and raised in western Mass but it is very refreshing to see some new talent, previous super bowls were

getting very stale. jon