Hey guys, not sure if this has been posted here before, I looked but didn't see it, which is no surprise as I can't usually find the milk in the fridge either, but Mike West at Lone Star Models has a Fire Bomber conversion for the Skycrane. I saw it on another site, and emailed him to ask if it was true or is it a tease, ( so much fake news these days) and he assured me it is happening, but a month or so out as the decals have been drawn but not printed just yet............... my apologies if the is "old" news, but for a guy like who is interested in this stuff, this is exciting...

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hyperscale/new-1-72-fire-bomber-conversion-set-and-1-72-pb4y2-t512289.html#p2704670

1 hour ago, Hajo L. said:

Problem is - where to get the original kit to do the conversion??

About a 1/2 dozen on eBay right now.  Prices looks a little high, but they are there.

Edited by HeavyArty

I was lucky to have one in my stash, and Mike says he will open one month, close the next to fill the orders, then the following month open, then the next close to fill orders, so every other month open and the next closed... makes sense, as he is a one man show and doesn't want to make a bad impression or ruin his business, I can live with that personally, at least he isn't taking many orders and lots of money and not fulfilling them in a timely manner... this is a great solution I'd say....  it is certainly workable from both sides, as long as we are patient.... his stuff is really good, and I am willing to work with him on this. Not like it is a matter of life and death..... I've had kits in my stash for years.. so a month or two ether way is no big deal.... so I am patiently waiting with anticipation......

Jeff