PP Money Back Guarantee

After being active on ebay for the past 10 years or so, in late december i had to open a case against a seller in Poland. Guy shipped four kits overseas in nothing but bubblewrap and they came to me damaged. Needless to say i was not thrilled. Not gonna name any names for matters of privacy. I ended up returning the merchandise (tracked) and afterwards filed for a return ship reimbursement which i received after a week or so. I had to present PP with a picture of the return shipment and a copy of the shipping label. Paypal does not cover return shipping costs any higher than roughly $25 which really isn`t very much intl. speaking. Don`t ask me how i managed to stay below $25, but i made it work. I got the impression PP was not on top of the situation and every time i communicated with them i got the distinct feeling it was a different person answering. When buying the return ship label online i managed to skip a $5 post office handling fee, but there was a drawback. After delivering the return shipment over the counter at the post office on january 20th, there has been no tracking updates whatsoever and since i bought the label online i have no proof of handing it over to the post office. I have filed with the post office maybe 10 days back and hoping to get an answer what has happened, and maybe even a compensation for the lost shipment. Meanwhile, the email i got from PP yesterday came with news of this case being closed and PP ruling in my favour presenting me with the "promised" money back guarantee within a 5 day timeframe ($60) I left the seller some well deserved negative feedback and i could see more buyers doing the same due to similar problems. I have to say it was a headache dealing with this over several months but i`m happy PP finally decided to rule this case in my favour. I don`t know how the post office will deal with this but i wouldn`t mind receiving another full compensation for making the shipment magically disapper. Anyway this was my rant, hope you found it interesting.   

Edited by breadneck