Python AAs on F-15I Ra'am

Hi all

I was wanting to know if the F-15I Ra'am uses the same python AA missile mount adapters when carrying Pythons which are used on the F-15C Baz or does the Ra'am just use the normal launch rails the same as the F-15E strike eagle uses to mount the sidewinders?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

The -I carries Python 4/5, which uses the normal rails and adapter.  For the -C Baz, it depends on the Python model carried.  The Python 3 had longer wings and required a longer curved adapter pylon between the wing pylon and the rail.  When the Python 4/5 was carried, it was the normal rail/adapter.

It was possible for Baz to be seen carrying both sets of adapters on the same aircraft. (long curved adapter outboard and normal adapter inboard).

Thanks Dave.  I have the isracast python 3s and the isracast python 3s with the rail adapters.  I also have the isracast python 4/5s I'll be using on my Sufa.

Also can I put the python 3s on the Ra'am?  I ask because I wondered if they still use the python 3s currently or have they all been replaced with the python 4/5 on all IDF jets?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Python 3 on a Ra’am.  They always seem to be carrying the latest and greatest stuff like Python 4/5 and AIM-120.  I’ve only seen the Python 3 on the Baz.  I think the Ra’am came in service after the Python series had moved onto the 4/5.  Baz were already in service when the Python 3 came out, so they carried them for a while,  but I’ll bet that currently they just carry 4/5.