CD48092 - B1-B Lancer

55 minutes ago, habu2 said:

Good grief I'm sitting on a gold mine!  I just added up his asking prices on the Fox One sheets I have in my stash and it's almost $900 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine aren't for sale though...

Yeah I don't see too many of those sheets selling for $50 a pop. All of my FoxOne's I've picked up for $20 or less. 

Now that I have this, plus other Caracal B-1 decals I should probably think about saving money to actually buy a kit🤪

26 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Yeah I don't see too many of those sheets selling for $50 a pop. All of my FoxOne's I've picked up for $20 or less. 

Now that I have this, plus other Caracal B-1 decals I should probably think about saving money to actually buy a kit🤪

Yep, I have a Fox One sheet for sale here for $20 for weeks and nobody has even nibbled at it.  I thought it would be gone pretty fast. 

Edited by fasteagle12
  • 4 weeks later...

Kursad, When you print the new B-1B sheet,  can you scale it down to 1/144 for the new Academy kit? It really is a jewel and goes together really well.  Also, the shape is accurate, not like the older Monogram, Dragon/Panda, Lindberg, Minicraft kits. When Academy releases their new-tool  1/144 B-52H later this year,  you should be able to release several 1/144 sheets for it as well. Just a thought. K/r, Dutch