Hi ! I have a question regarding the "express masks" like sold by eduard.

How long can you leave them on a lodel, without fear that they will let loads of glue on the window, and totally ruin them, or let paint run underneath them ?

My experience of this product shows that glue residue is not a problem becauses there's damn all glue on them! This is not really a problem until you come to mask curved areas where I recommend that you do not apply the masks until ready to paint - they WILL lift up! <_

A bit what I feared... So, I did good to remove them from my corsair before my 2 weeks vacation ;)

I'm rather concerned of: what happens if i leave them after I already painted (like I would like to apply a 2nd coat on it... But no time until next week, and these damn canopy frames are of course to get 2 different colours )

I've left Eduard masks a few days, no ill-effects, just make sure they are stuck again before the second coat of paint.

Incidentally, I have an Eduard P-51B set that has been used for 3 models now - is this a record?