Looking for a Hasegawa 1/72 F-14 canopy.  Used part ok as long as the actual transparent section is still transparent (as opposed to the framing).  Would like to see if there is a spare out there instead of ordering the whole sprue.  Happy to pay, or trade with Hasegawa 1/72 weapons (I have most sets).  

Must be the "new tool" instead of the "old tool"; I have a spare "old" and it doesn't fit....

Please contact at jollyrogers5 at hotmail  dot com.  Thanks!

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy
On 2/11/2020 at 5:33 AM, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Looking for a Hasegawa 1/72 F-14 canopy.  Used part ok as long as the actual transparent section is still transparent (as opposed to the framing).  Would like to see if there is a spare out there instead of ordering the whole sprue.  Happy to pay, or trade with Hasegawa 1/72 weapons (I have most sets).  

Must be the "new tool" instead of the "old tool"; I have a spare "old" and it doesn't fit....

I think I can help. Stand by

On 2/11/2020 at 5:33 AM, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Have one. PM sent

• 2 weeks later...