"New" Kitty Hawk 1/48 KH80107 SA.365N Dauphin

I just caught a video review of this kit on youtube and saw that it includes markings for an HH-65C out of Port Angeles.  Ultimately I'm trying to build a USCG HH-65C, but I don't want to drop another $50 for something that isn't any closer than the older SA365N kit I already have.   I'm trying to figure out the differences between this new release and the earlier KH80108 SA.365F kit that I already own.  While it looks like much of the kit is the same...there do appear to be a few differences but it's hard to ID them all in the quick review.  I do know there are at least some new etched instrument panels..and maybe a new sprue.

Anyone picked this up yet who can comment?  TIA

Cameron

I have both kits, the N just arrived in my hands last week. Has the exact same trees from the F and looks like it adds some of the sprues from the chinese military version as well. I noticed that the instructions are different with no mention of building or attaching the hoist. Other then that i haven't noticed to much different between the two kits, however that was just a quick whats in the box peek. Haven't had much time to compare yet.

Ran back and did a quick look at the extra sprues one has the part # kh80109 IHZ-9b/c, kh80110 IHZ-9w, and one labeled kh80107 couple extra pieces of pe and the decals all the F trees are there exactly the same.

Edited by Dustin

So we've got all of the SA365F trees, PLUS 3 additional sprues from the previous IHZ kits and some extra PE?  I'd love to see photos of those additional sprues to see if they provide anything that would help me get to an accurate HH-65C.

Thanks Dustin!

Cameron