14 minutes ago, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Needing a 1/72 Tomcat canopy and haven't had any response yet to my pleas for a used part from anyone.  Who handles Hase replacement parts in the USA now?

See if Squadron has  a replacement vacumform canopy. Sometimes I just buy a whole new kit. Dai 

1 hour ago, dai phan said:

See if Squadron has  a replacement vacumform canopy. Sometimes I just buy a whole new kit. Dai 

Well, a Squadron vac replacement is fine for a small WW2 fighter but not for a huge canopy like a Tomcat....and purchasing an expensive (for me) kit like a Hase Tomcat only for only one part is not much of an option.

Used to be, years ago, Marco Polo imports handled the spare sprues...is that still the way to go? Did a quick search and found a totally different Marco Polo site, not models....

50 minutes ago, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Well, a Squadron vac replacement is fine for a small WW2 fighter but not for a huge canopy like a Tomcat....and purchasing an expensive (for me) kit like a Hase Tomcat only for only one part is not much of an option.

Used to be, years ago, Marco Polo imports handled the spare sprues...is that still the way to go? Did a quick search and found a totally different Marco Polo site, not models....

You should be able to contact Hasegawa and get a replacement parts I would think. Unless the model is OOP. dai 

Years ago I found an email address in Japan for Hasegawa from a search of the internet. I sent an email with a request for a replacement part and my mailing address. Never got a reply email but about six weeks later the part I needed showed up in my mailbox from Japan.  

I wrote down the email address for posterity, but forgot where I wrote it down. Might be worth a try if you can wait.