Please recommend a vendor(s) for Mr Color paints

Hello all,

As I very impressed by this paint that I used for the first time this week, I am looking for a vendor(s) so I can purchase the entire line to replace my Vallejos. I live in the US but a vendor who can give me a bulk discount will be appreciated. Thanks ! Dai 

Have you tried www.sealmodel.com

This is where I usually get my Mr. Color/Mr. Hobby paints from. Their pricing for these paints can't be beat.

Here's a link to the start of the Gunze Mr. Color line of paints. There are 5 pages to go through.

http://www.sealmodel.com/products.php?category_id=158

HTH

1 hour ago, marvin20 said:

Have you tried www.sealmodel.com

This is where I usually get my Mr. Color/Mr. Hobby paints from. Their pricing for these paints can't be beat.

Here's a link to the start of the Gunze Mr. Color line of paints. There are 5 pages to go through.

http://www.sealmodel.com/products.php?category_id=158

HTH

Thank you so much as I have yet to get a response from the other vendor. Yes I think this site offers the best price per bottle than I see anywhere else. Thank you! Dai 

In case it matters, there are several Mr. Color paint colors that I have found to be impossible to get, other than via eBay.  These colors were, at one time, only available as parts of color sets.  They are available now individually, but, again, the only place I've found to get these is through eBay, from Chinese sellers.  I've asked some of the US vendors whether they plan to carry these colors, but I've been told that there is only a single distributor of these in the US, and they currently don't supply these colors, which are primarily British Aircraft and Japanese Aircraft/Ship colors from World War II (see the insert),  and C391, C392 and C393 which are Soviet aircraft colors. I happen to use several of these colors, so I've purchased many of these on eBay.  They are a bit more costly than some of the vendors that were mentioned in this thread, but a LOT less expensive than, for example, the Basement Model Shop when you include shipping.  For example. a common price for the eBay vendors I'm talking about is $3.34 per bottle, including shipping.  

P.S.:  One more set of colors is the C511 - C530 range for armor, Russian, German and even IDF.  Again, these colors, as far as I know, are available in the US via eBay only.

87351571_ScreenShot2020-02-16at1_51.42PMSmaller.jpg.7fc2426822ef6582e9457e60b55d951b.jpg 

Edited by Curt B