ARC Discussion Forums

Sign in to follow this  
f86esabre

Internet Hobbies No response from emails.

Back on December 1 I ordered a Dragon 1/72 Saturn V. Said it would ship by late January. Now it says late February. The problem is they don't return emails. Also I have friends that have got their Saturn V when purchased from other companies. Any feedback on this company?

Steve

Google Internet Hobbies reviews and you'll find a plethora of complaints about their poor service. They also have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Did you notice that they have a phone number on their web site? Might be worth a call.

570-483-6918

You can read about my one experience ordering from them several years ago here: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hyperscale/internethobbies-com-t510468.html

If you have any means for cancelling the order and obtaining a refund through your payment method (credit card, PayPal), I suggest you get on it soon before any time limit for doing so runs out. Good luck!

I just recently tried to buy something from this company. They cancelled the order after I made my purchase and subsequently changed the price.   They claimed originally that the item was out of stock when it was not then, later claimed the manufacturer had increased the price. Snarky email responses to my inquiries were a delight as were the threats. Their negative reviews are much deserved. Stay far away.

Edited by ramcdaniel1