Hs129b2 and Ju87d5

Just opened a couple Hasegawa kits, only to discover no decals in the box. Not a big deal, as I figured aftermarket was there. I have two Hs129 kits, and will buy a set from Radub. Yet I'd like a set in German markings. The Ju87 seems to draw a complete blank! Surely somebody sells a set for these two kits in 1/48th. Anybody have an idea?

Gary

5 hours ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

Something for Henschel and a D-3 Stuka: https://exito.site/en_GB/p/EXITO-DECALS-ED48004-148-Luftwaffe-Ground-Attackers-vol.1-Ju-87-D-3%2C-Hs-129%2C-Fw-190F-8/49233
(also available from US and British sellers, if you don't want to order directly).

I saw that the other day. There is a website dedicated to decals, and the carry just about all the brands. Can't think of the name, and have since lost the link. I found it by accident looking for Helldiver decals. 

Gary

3 minutes ago, ChesshireCat said:

I saw that the other day. There is a website dedicated to decals, and the carry just about all the brands. Can't think of the name, and have since lost the link. I found it by accident looking for Helldiver decals. 

Gary

Hannants from UK and Scott 'rebelalpha' on US Ebay have large selections of decals on offer. Exito Decals are available from both these sources.

Gary, I've got a copy of Aeromaster 48-678 Best Selling Stukas Part II.  It has a Romanian D-8 and two German D-3's on it.  It's yours if you want it.  Send me a PM.  I'm in California.

Stacey