Leading Edge Hobbies was a local shop here in Ontario. They closed up and are rebranding as on-line only. Their websites aren’t fully online yet but if you contact them sales@leadingedgehobbies.com or call 866 389 4878.  They were a huge dealer of Vallejo, and if they are now online only they better have good rates on shipping. 

Both of the main hobby shops in southern Saskatchewan  (Express Hobbies in Saskatoon & Redline in Regina)  carry Vellajo so I can't imagine that the Hobby shops in Calgary and Edmonton don't carry that line. Try doing an online search for hobby shops in those cities and I'm sure you'll find some.

Lloydminster.  Edmonton is closest.

didn't see anything on Amazon except the package deals.  

The Hobby Wholesale is problematic.  I'll need to call them to put in an order.  IE:  Put 71.001 in the search engine and you get 144 pages to sift through.

Edited by Dig it
On 2/16/2020 at 2:20 PM, Dig it said:

Lloydminster.  Edmonton is closest.

didn't see anything on Amazon except the package deals.  

The Hobby Wholesale is problematic.  I'll need to call them to put in an order.  IE:  Put 71.001 in the search engine and you get 144 pages to sift through.

Saskatoon isn't that much further from Lloyd, and Express Hobbies here has the Model Color, Model Air, Model Game and Metal paints.