Ok folks. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Any time there is a gap in product names that has not been announced, you can safely assume that it is 1/48 scale modern (as in "currently in service") USAF or US Navy subject.  No need to give any ideas to anyone; so going forward I will typically announce these a few minutes before they are available for preorder, and no earlier.

Edited by KursadA
3 hours ago, Dutch said:

Aha! So I guess McDonnell F4H/F4H-1 is not modern enough? 😁😎

Doing decals for a subject like the F4H/F4H-1 requires *actual* research, i.e. somebody has to dig through books (paper books, that is), scan old magazines, etc. It is not these subjects that I am concerned about - 'nuff said. I will announce an F4H/F4H-1 sheet later in the year if I am convinced that it is viable. 

Edited by KursadA

Kursad,

Funny you should mention that.  I just spent the last two hours digging through my F4H material, including the Tommy

Thomason book, several Smoke Trails, a few old b&w monographs, and some McAir material.  I have not yet started going through my periodicals and IPMS journals. Let me know what you need. K/r, Dutch