I'm waiting on something that once it left a south Jersey distribution center it fell into a black hole.  Three days went by with no tracking updates until I opened a case.  It doesn't take 3 days to go from south Jersey to north Jersey and it would have probably taken long if I didn't open a case! 

44 minutes ago, Spectre711 said:

I'm waiting on something that once it left a south Jersey distribution center it fell into a black hole.  Three days went by with no tracking updates until I opened a case.  It doesn't take 3 days to go from south Jersey to north Jersey and it would have probably taken long if I didn't open a case! 

Yes, I had a kit go from the Florida panhandle west to New Orleans and sit for over a week. So I opened a case with USPS and it finally arrived after about two weeks.  Strange!  R/ Dutch

21 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Yes, I had a kit go from the Florida panhandle west to New Orleans and sit for over a week. So I opened a case with USPS and it finally arrived after about two weeks.  Strange!  R/ Dutch

In my case this time it was showing in transit for 3 days in state.  Only problem I've ever had with the local PO has been them delivering my mail when I've put in a stop delivery for a vacation.