Hello! This is another one I built. The F-4B Phantom from Hasegawa in 1:72 scale. I used the zoom photo etched set from Eduard for the cockpit plus some scratch building for the side consoles and the back of the front seat. The ejection seats are from Quickboost and are those for The F-8 Crusader. I think early Phantoms had these seats instead the Martin Baker MK-7 they had later. The exhausts are resin items from Aires. The decals are from PrintScale which are very delicate and need fast and determined application because they can fold easily. I used the decals for the VF-21 “Freelancers” 102, which along with the 101 did the first Mig kills of the Vietnam War on the 17th of June 1965. The fire engine and the figures are from the old Fujimi kit. The base is printed on paper.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

F-4-B-ARC-01.jpg

F-4-B-ARC-02.jpg

F-4-B-ARC-03.jpg

F-4-B-ARC-04.jpg

F-4-B-ARC-05.jpg

F-4-B-ARC-06.jpg

F-4-B-ARC-07.jpg

F-4-B-ARC-08.jpg

F-4-B-ARC-09.jpg

F-4-B-ARC-10.jpg

@SakisG, Beautiful build, detailing and finishing.  I love the flight deck with crew approaching the jet, very realistic.  Congratulations! Well done, sir. K/r, Dutch 

Edited by Dutch