Nice Idea for a Huey Diorama

Nice idea for a diorama!   Especially if the 35th KH kit ever arrives.  Also, nice illustration of the late war greenish paint compared to the earlier OD (on the pilot’s door).    Pic was posted on the Huey FB page.   

6B81417B-24B6-410D-B3BF-42CD0C54E116.jpeg

Edited by 11bee
3 minutes ago, UH-1Mad said:

KH 1/35 Huey seems to have fallen off the radar, no updates or any news on their FB page since the announcement last year.

Not looking good 

I asked on their FB page, was told simply “2020”.  I expect nothing more than a scaled up version of the current kit.   Asked them on FB to let us know if they were making any improvements based on feedback on the 48th scale kit, no response.   

2 hours ago, 11bee said:

I asked on their FB page, was told simply “2020”.  I expect nothing more than a scaled up version of the current kit.   Asked them on FB to let us know if they were making any improvements based on feedback on the 48th scale kit, no response.   

I can only hope the wait is due to them doing new CAD and fixing the errors on the 1/48 kit, making it as accurate as can be.

Hope being the key word...