AOA decals 1/48 HMM-264 (Rein) CH-46E, CH-53E, & Harriers

New 1/48 sheet 48-016 covers 26th MEU HMM-264 (Rein) from USS Bataan 2006-07. This is a slightly different release for AOA in multiple ways: there are multiple subjects on single release, in this case the AV-8B Night Attack, AV-8B Plus, CH-46E, & CH-53E. Sheet only includes the specific unique markings for each scheme, so kit decals will need to be used for the common markings. Also instructions will consist entirely of the actual photos, no illustrated profiles. Enough decals are provided to do all seven aircraft with the exception of short of one set of MARINES for the third CH-46 and the second CH-53.

$15 - now available

more info at www.AOAdecals.com

COVER-48016.jpg

48016.jpg

Edited by ziggyfoos

Any chance of scaling it down to 1/72?  I was planning a MEU diorama with CH-53D, CH-46E, AH-1T, UH-1N & AV-8A/C ala early 1980s using Replimodel decals. But I like this one also.  R/ Dutch

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 12:53 PM, Dutch said:

Any chance of scaling it down to 1/72?  I was planning a MEU diorama with CH-53D, CH-46E, AH-1T, UH-1N & AV-8A/C ala early 1980s using Replimodel decals. But I like this one also.  R/ Dutch

Possibly but I don't have any idea when that would be if it were to happen. Also depends on the sales of this one whether it gets done sooner rather than later.

20 hours ago, Tank said:

Your one more sell closer now.

19 hours ago, Tank said:

Already got a shipping notice, that is Sprue Brothers fast. 👍

Thanks for purchasing.

I try to get orders out no later than next day.