True North is very definitely still in business and their line is expanding.  I just got a box of paint from them about a week ago.  In the bottle, their paint is just a hair thinner than Model Master.  I'll be posting a review of their paint on the IPMS/USA website in the next week or two.

Their email contact form is where they're having problems.  They're a young, growing company.  Try their paint...which is quite good...and cut'em some slack.  If you prefer enamels and don't care for pre-thinned paint, you will want to check out this company.  Keep in mind, all paint is expensive these days...but paint that is NOT pre-thinned goes a lot farther.  To put it another way, you get more bang for your buck.

4 hours ago, IPMSUSA2 said:

True North is very definitely still in business and their line is expanding.  I just got a box of paint from them about a week ago.  In the bottle, their paint is just a hair thinner than Model Master.  I'll be posting a review of their paint on the IPMS/USA website in the next week or two.

Looking forward to the review!

Agreed.  It's  nice to have someone still producing oil based enamels.  You can do things with that stuff that you can't duplicate with any other type.  Of course, that holds true for all types of paints.  Each has their advantages and disadvantages.  That said, we need to support True North so that they continue to expand their line.