AT-6 interior colors (USAF)

I'm assembling a Monogram 1/48 AT-6 which I'll be decorating as serving in the Korean War.  Monogram went silent concerning interior colors save for those associated with the jungle gym in the cockpit.  I'm hoping to get some advice as to what I'd paint the backsides of the fuselage skin that's visible in the cockpit.  Zinc Chromate, bare metal, shades of gray?  Last two would give nice contrast to all that tubing, but I have no idea if that has any chance of being prototypical.

Thanks, folks. 

Much appreciate the link.  Too bad I can't find a rattle-can of green zinc chromate!

I realize that the museum pictures are of a current (more or less) airplane and not contemporary with the time that my model is intended to occupy, but it sure will convince me.

Thanks very much. 

20 hours ago, peter havriluk said:

Much appreciate the link.  Too bad I can't find a rattle-can of green zinc chromate!

I realize that the museum pictures are of a current (more or less) airplane and not contemporary with the time that my model is intended to occupy, but it sure will convince me.

Thanks very much. 

The Rust-Oleum color, "Eden" comes pretty darn close to Interior Green. I got a can from Wal Mart and tried it. Rust-Oleum bought out Model Master, so it wouldn't surprise me if they took some of the MM colors and put them in spray cans with their own color names on them.