Time to start some new build threads. I have started this kit already, working on painting parts right now with the cockpit gray painted as well as some of the cockpit details and anything that needs to be black. Should get the weathering done soon and get some assembly started.

I am having issues with my webpage hosting company so I will have some pictures posted soon when it is sorted.

Sean

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

some minor progress on this. I have't had much time at the desk and I have been focusing on the other kits for now. I am hoping to get more time soon as we figure out a new normal with everything going on, my daughter home from daycare and my wife and I still working. Hopefully I can get some more time in the near future as we figure out a new normal.

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

Sean

• 1 month later...

more progress. Things have been busy around the hose with one of my daughters daycare being closed so I haven't had as much time to update my webpage, although I am still trying to get some build time in here and there.

The underside has been painted and since these pictures were taken I have the first of the top colours done. Hasegawa provided paper masks for the top pattern so I made some copies of that today so I can play around and figure out how to best get some of the complicated curved areas done. Started work on the base and I still need to get that finished up. once the model is decaled, then I will be doing the white wash top coat and get her all finished up!!

022.jpg

027.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg

039.jpg

041.jpg

045.jpg

048.jpg

051.jpg

055.jpg

057.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Sean

• 1 month later...

Some more progress. I have been focusing on my commission build CF-18 so I still have a bunch of work to go on this but there is progress for sure. The white wash is just white tempra paint that I wipe off. The last picture is of it before I finished the process so it is no the final look!

059.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

073.jpg

076.jpg

089.jpg

092.jpg

096.jpg

101.jpg

104.jpg

Sean

• 4 weeks later...