Please delete

I posted this link -

https://www.ultracast.ca/1-48-P-51-Mustang-s/114.htm

to the other P-51 thread you started. Ultracast produces a good number of different tread styles for Mustang tires. What your photos show could be the cross tread, but they could also be what Ultracast identifies as square tread. I mentioned octagonal or oval in my post to the other thread, but on closer inspection the tread elements don't line up along the radials the way the square tread ones do.

19 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

.So the things are like this:Because this aircraft was in England ,and in war times you use what you have near hand,so they were short in tires and they tried to put Spitfire tyre on wheel hub of P-51,and it went well.

absolutely wrong, the P-51 and the Spitfire have completely different size wheels and tires.

Tony

20 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

Because this aircraft was in England ,and in war times you use what you have near hand,so they were short in tires and they tried to put Spitfire tyre on wheel hub of P-51,and it went well... Please correct me if I am wrong.

You are wrong.  There is 0% chance those are Spitfire wheels.  Spitfire hubs have completely different dimensions compared to P-51 hubs - about half the thickness and 2/3 the diameter - it would be like trying to fit pickup truck tires on your family sedan.  It simply wouldn't work.

It's not uncommon to see two different tread patterns on a single aircraft, but they would always(!) be using the proper size of tyre.

And I'd say those are block/square tread tyres.