New from Flying Leathernecks Decals - 1/48 AH-1Z TSS Turret

Coming this week! First batch of 15 turrets is on the printer as we type this.

FL48-8004 TSS for Kittyhawk AH-1Z $15.00

Designed by Jason Liang for Flying Leathernecks, this new set will fix the horribly inaccurate TSS provided in the kit.

Each set will also include a holographic vinyl piece for the FLIR window and TV windows cut in .005 clear styrene.

This item, along with FL48-8002 FMV Mod and FL48019 Marine Skid Kid Zulus will really set your model apart from all the others!

https://www.flyingleathernecksdecals.com/p/fl48-8004-ah-1z-tss-turret

87269764-180886049872089-227677353668299

87459591-2423484307963963-57049046730061

87261211-2587671598123431-30115807094636

Uggg! They look awesome! Thanks Dave. My ah-1z is so close to being done (just finished putting your decals on). I've never been too happy how my turret turned out and I scratched some fmv mods, but they are not as good as yours! 

Just placed an order for a turret and fmv. I'll throw more money into it! Thank you! 

Dave Y

1 minute ago, Yarm6 said:

Uggg! They look awesome! Thanks Dave. My ah-1z is so close to being done (just finished putting your decals on). I've never been too happy how my turret turned out and I scratched some fmv mods, but they are not as good as yours! 

Just placed an order for a turret and fmv. I'll throw more money into it! Thank you! 

Dave Y

Dave, 

Received your order, thank you!

8 hours ago, Sarathi S. said:

You're  killing it, man!  

Is there anything else in the pipeline (Yankee SATCOM diplexer hopefully) so I can just order everything at once? 

Actually Yes. The SATCOM, correct seats (for both the Yankee and Zulu), Turret/Ammo drum for the Zulu, interior bits for both and LAU-68F/A APKWS.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dave, 

I got your turret and FMV parts. They all look great! I had sent you a pm last night, but what do you recommend for making the clear windows for the other two turret 'holes'? There is a cool reflective piece for the flir. This thing looks great! The kit part is junk! 

Thanks. 

Dave Y 

• 1 month later...

Beautiful work Dave.  Ever consider doing the OH-58D Mast Mounted Sight?  I haven't been able to persuade Zactoman to shrink his down to 1/48 for my Italeri Kiowa Warrior.

Cameron

Edited by Cameron Lynch