the48ers.com expands to WWI & WWII aftermarket!

Hi all,

Just a heads up that the48ers expand their product range, which now includes WWI and WWII aftermarkets.

Until the end of March we offer 20% off on all Eduard and Master Model products (all on pre-order status). Check out the entire list here (approx. 1000 products!)

The plan is to reach and exceed our current Jet product range that exceeds 6500 products. Stay tuned!  

Ilias,

This is great news...thank you for the update!  I have only purchased a few things from your store thus far, but have just gotten a number of things for an ICM MiG-25PD.  Your store is the only place I know of where certain manufacturer's items can be purchased, and while those things are often expensive, if you want those things, you're the only place to go to get them!  You can look forward to lots more purchases from me, even moreso now that you are expanding your inventory.  I hope you end up doing even better for yourself with this expansion, and you can be sure that your store will be one of the first places I look to when needing aftermarket items.

Regards,

Curt

Thanks Curt, appreciated. We stick to our vision, which is create a place dedicated to the 1/48 scale. With this in mind we try to add as many product lines as possible even though sometimes the trade discount that is provided is was below average (hence the expensive retail price). But we believe that more options should keep on being available. Kits soon... 🙂    

• 1 month later...

Hey guys just a heads up that for a few more days we have all the Aires, Quickboost as well as Aerobonus items at 10% OFF and available for pre-order. As we have announced to expand to WWI and WWII sets and soon at kits across all eras!

Here are all 800+ discounted items. 

Stay tuned!

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...