Eduard arrogant behavior

I am in the unfortunate position to say that Eduard's sales department treated me with the worst possible manner. I asked information on the new Tornado 1/48 at the beginning of February with the intention to order it for my shop (scaleindetail.com). I was never explained the terms of pre-ordering although I specifically asked for it. I was only told the price. And when the time came for me to complete my order, they said that they are no longer accepting orders for the Desert Babe. I complaint by sending them the e-mails we exchanged but no reply at all. I called at the sales department and the man in charge was hiding. Unfortunately, this arrogant and unprofessional conduct is not suited to a company like Eduard. All e-mails are available to anyone who wishes to have a good account of the facts. I am a professional and I believe treating customers with respect is above all, including profit. If you have integrity nothing else matters, and if you don't have integrity...nothing else matters!

Your “store” looks like a guy selling his stash. Do you have a business license? Are you registered with Eduard as a reseller? Not defending Eduard’s behavior (if it was as you describe), but you don’t look like a legitimate reseller. 

2 minutes ago, andrew.deboer said:

Your “store” looks like a guy selling his stash. Do you have a business license? Are you registered with Eduard as a reseller? Not defending Eduard’s behavior (if it was as you describe), but you don’t look like a legitimate reseller. 

I am a legal store selling models, accessories and books. I pay my taxes and had never disappointed any customer. What do you mean by "selling his stash"? I think you should get back your word sir, its insulting! 

10 minutes ago, EagleAviation said:

I am a legal store selling models, accessories and books. I pay my taxes and had never disappointed any customer. What do you mean by "selling his stash"? I think you should get back your word sir, its insulting! 

I am sorry that you are insulted. It was not my intention and I apologize. When I said your store looks like a guy selling his stash, I mean that there isn’t very much in your store. IT is as if you had a personal collection of kits and had created an online store to try and sell them.

Eduard's Tornado is “temporarily unavailable”, which means that it is sold out. Were you trying to buy it from Eduard at wholesale price? I think that you would need to be a registered reseller with them (are you?) and perhaps would need to buy a case of them.

Are. You. Registered. With. Eduard. As. A. Reseller.

5 minutes ago, andrew.deboer said:

I am sorry that you are insulted. It was not my intention and I apologize. When I said your store looks like a guy selling his stash, I mean that there isn’t very much in your store. IT is as if you had a personal collection of kits and had created an online store to try and sell them.

Eduard's Tornado is “temporarily unavailable”, which means that it is sold out. Were you trying to buy it from Eduard at wholesale price? I think that you would need to be a registered reseller with them (are you?) and perhaps would need to buy a case of them.

Are. You. Registered. With. Eduard. As. A. Reseller.

Apology accepted.  My business is small. I mainly sell my books, (well know all around the world) and models, accessories etc. There is no such thing "registered Eduard seller". Any legal store can order from them. I have done it in the past many times. I know the Tornado is sold out. I asked to get it in my shop more than one month ago. That is what I explained  at the beginning of this post. 

Edited by EagleAviation