Caracal Decals models gallery

I chop off the wall from each fuselage half and fashion a 0.010" sheet into a half tube and glue it inside the top of the opened nose. This half tube then dives down under the cockpit and looks like the intake duct. You can't see much farther, so it doesn't really have to lead anywhere. attaching the front of the intake hides the front edge of the half tube.

Edited by Paul Boyer
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 10:20 AM, Solo said:

That load out is just s-f, I am aware of that.

I'm only pulling your leg!  Years ago, a former far-right (member of John Birch Society) governor of New Hampshire was pushing hard for the Public Service Company of NH (private electric utility) to build a nuclear power plant at Seabrook so that he could harvest the spent fuel for plutonium in order to arm the State Police with tactical nuclear weapons.   🤣

Edited by Dutch
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

I'm only pulling your leg!  Years ago, a former far-right (member of John Birch Society) governor of New Hampshire was pushing hard for the Public Service Company of NH (electric utility) to build a nuclear power plant at Seabrook so that he could harvest the spent fuel for plutonium in order to arm the State Police with nuclear weapons.   🤣

I don't get it, because I am not from USA. 🙂

That's okay Solo, it was a location joke. You had to be there!  

Reminds me of the huge sheet banner hanging from a four story dormitory at UNH circa 1982:

"Club baby seals, Nuke the whales. Strip mine NH."

A little satire.

My old county had an M-113 APC they painted up like their patrol cars with department logos on it. 
After Ferguson riots the Military took back all the military stuff after they decided it wasn’t a good idea to arm police like the military. 
But all they ever did with it was PR stuff at County events and the State Fair.  We are a big military town and a lot of the retired guys liked taking their grandkids to go see it so they could run through it and climb on it. 

Honestly, it was a blatant waste of their budget.  I know the guy that towed it for them.  It was a $2000 tow bill each time they picked it up each way. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...