This is probably the saddest message I will ever write here. Yesterday in the late afternoon, I lost my beautiful wife and soulmate Carolyn of the past 38 years. She passed away in her sleep unexpectedly at home. She had been ill for the past 26 years, having spent 1,836 days in 8 separate hospitals due to her Crohn's Disease, Breast Cancer and a host of other medical problems. I have been her 24/7 caregiver for two decades now and I am totally lost without her. I feel like a ship sailing without a compass. 

https://public.fotki.com/tsumner/miscellaneous/102-1365-cropped.html

Terry, I am so sorry for your loss. Don't know if you're a religious man but my prayers go out to you and yours in this time of pain. I can not begin to know what you're feeling but can only offer my best to you.

Bill

1 hour ago, terrysumner said:

This is probably the saddest message I will ever write here. Yesterday in the late afternoon, I lost my beautiful wife and soulmate Carolyn of the past 38 years. She passed away in her sleep unexpectedly at home. She had been ill for the past 26 years, having spent 1,836 days in 8 separate hospitals due to her Crohn's Disease, Breast Cancer and a host of other medical problems. I have been her 24/7 caregiver for two decades now and I am totally lost without her. I feel like a ship sailing without a compass. 

https://public.fotki.com/tsumner/miscellaneous/102-1365-cropped.html

My heart goes out to you! Still it will get better for you. Feel free to reach out anytime

gary

Terry,

My condolences to you and your family, during this most difficult time. We will be praying

for God to provide and comfort you with your needs.

Revelation 21:4

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying

or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

The Underdog and family

Makes one realize most of our daily issues are truly trivial.  

Terry, I know words don’t mean much from a guy you never met, but I’m so very sorry for your loss.   Hang in there, as others have noted, it will get better for you with time.  

Terry,

I can't begin to imagine the grief and sense of loss you are feeling right now.  Please accept my deepest sympathies during this most difficult time.

Sincerely,

Mike

Terry, I don't know you other than as another poster on this board. However, that was one of the hardest things I've ever read. I am deeply sorry for your loss and I know nothing I could say will console you. Please know that as one brother to another, I stand with you. I also send my deepest condolences to you.

Rick