Might be Time for a New Blue Angels "Fat Albert" Sheet!

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

According to this link, it is former RAF Hercules C.5 ZH885.  I it will be interesting to see if the AAR probe stays on.  The MacDill Air Fest is in two weeks.  It will be interesting to see if it makes it.

Also will be interested to see that they have events like this anytime soon or if they will be cancelled like just about everything else. 

I just received email saying that the  MacDill Air Fest currently scheduled for 27-29 March is postponed. No new date yet. As most display teams have a very tight schedule set far in advance,  I doubt that the BA will be at the new Macdill event. 

Edited by Dutch
  • 3 months later...

Looks like the biggest hurdle will be making the yellow in the Blue Angels script opaque enough to work over the white/blue demarcation line. I don't know enough about the printing, but I would think a double-strike of yellow and maybe over a white underlay would help. But I'll leave it to you pros!

Yes, according to the photos taken today in the UK, the wing tips appear to be yellow. I expect more photos from European spotters over the weekend to clarify some of the details.

50066399817_e19a826ea5_h.jpg

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...