I have to ask with the plethora of sheets on the P2V from Caracal. Is there any chance that the AP-2H will get some love? It has been poorly served on the releases from Microscale and Zotz as the same options were chosen. What if the sheet gave all the AP-2H options and threw in the OP-2E as well?? Just an idea as the gunships are starting to get addressed as AOA did the AC-119 and that sold out quickly. The AC-130 should be a great subject as well for Vietnam and post Vietnam, don't you think?

Regards,

Chris the cabbie

I am working on an AC-130 sheet as I mentioned in another thread, and there may be a third Neptune sheet at some point. At any rate I don't think they will be ready until much later in the year.

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Kursad,  The old Microscale sheet MS72-475 featured Vietnam era AC-47D/FC-47A, AC-119G, AC-130A and AP-2H all in one sheet.  Perhaps a similar "Gunship sheet" is in order?  

I have that sheet...but only the AC-130 kit...one of these days I may get to it.  More gunship markings woul be nice. 

The problem with most of these MS sheets is that they often referenced Sqn-Signal "in Action" books, which were equally quickly prepared and suffered from a lack of proper editing. Errors abound. Sometimes,  MS artwork suffered inaccuracies as well.