Do you have enough toilet paper?

2 hours ago, SBARC said:

I installed our new $80 bidet toilet seat the other day and our TP usage has dropped dramatically.  It was well worth the $80.

I'm so jealous. I wish we had room in our bathrooms. Unfortunately , we live in a pretty small condo. No room in the bathrooms. Oh well, will just have to use TP like the rest of us under-privileged folk. :whistle:

9 hours ago, Mstor said:

I'm so jealous. I wish we had room in our bathrooms. Unfortunately , we live in a pretty small condo. No room in the bathrooms. Oh well, will just have to use TP like the rest of us under-privileged folk. :whistle:

This is a bidet toilet seat that replaces the existing toilet seat and plumbs into the supply water line for the toilet.

This is the toilet seat I bought...price is CDN$115.00

As I say it installs on existing toilets.  20 minute install and the kit includes all the fittings.

This one has 2 sprayers....one for the rear and a more gentle spray for the lady areas.  It works surprisingly well and does leave you much cleaner and uses much less toilet paper.

https://www.living.ca/p-375542-lb-tl-bsv01-bidet-seat-self-cleaning-dual-nozzles-rear-feminine-cleaning-no-wiring-required

9 hours ago, Mstor said:

I am not the only one to think of this idea.....these bidet toilet seats are a hot seller these days....which is why the one I bought is out of stock until June.  I have seen them go for crazy high $'s...but I didn't want to spend much or get one that plays music or sprays warm water etc.  Mine is a well thought out unit for a crazy reasonable price.

And best part...my wife loves it for the extra feature for the lady areas.

This one is in stock pretty much everywhere. And its cheap at only $7.99! Easy installation AND portable. All you need is access to a hose.

Amazon.com: Etna Fire Hydrant Sprinkler Summer Outdoor Splash Toy ...

Of course the neighbors may find it objectionable...

:action-smiley-081:

Happy modeling all!

10 hours ago, SBARC said:

This is a bidet toilet seat that replaces the existing toilet seat and plumbs into the supply water line for the toilet.

This is the toilet seat I bought...price is CDN$115.00

As I say it installs on existing toilets.  20 minute install and the kit includes all the fittings.

This one has 2 sprayers....one for the rear and a more gentle spray for the lady areas.  It works surprisingly well and does leave you much cleaner and uses much less toilet paper.

https://www.living.ca/p-375542-lb-tl-bsv01-bidet-seat-self-cleaning-dual-nozzles-rear-feminine-cleaning-no-wiring-required

Well, will wonders never cease? That is really something. I am considering getting one, but after looking, finding one that will fit our old, cheap toilets and is available is turning out to be difficult. Anyway, thanks for the info Steve. I am impressed. :thumbsup:

57 minutes ago, Mstor said:

Well, will wonders never cease? That is really something. I am considering getting one, but after looking, finding one that will fit our old, cheap toilets and is available is turning out to be difficult. Anyway, thanks for the info Steve. I am impressed. :thumbsup:

The mounting hole set-up is very forgiving.  The one I bought seems focused on the North American toilets.  Mine doesn't fit the shape of our toilet perfectly, but it is very close and good enough for us.

On 4/4/2020 at 12:27 PM, SBARC said:

The mounting hole set-up is very forgiving.  The one I bought seems focused on the North American toilets.  Mine doesn't fit the shape of our toilet perfectly, but it is very close and good enough for us.

We’re very happy with our Brondell and while not a perfect fit it fits pretty well!

5 hours ago, Charlie D. said:

We’re very happy with our Brondell and while not a perfect fit it fits pretty well!

While the idiots are buying toilet paper and confirming Darwin's theory of evolution....the smart people are buying bidet toilet seats and chucking all the way to the bank.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:18 AM, Don said:

This one is in stock pretty much everywhere. And its cheap at only $7.99! Easy installation AND portable. All you need is access to a hose.

Amazon.com: Etna Fire Hydrant Sprinkler Summer Outdoor Splash Toy ...

Of course the neighbors may find it objectionable...

:action-smiley-081:

Happy modeling all!

We need video of your lady using it so we can accurately judge how good it is.  For scientific purposes you understand.

1 hour ago, habu2 said:

Roll-out was kinda short....   :monkeydance:

Yeah... :rolleyes:

I couldn't find the longer version that hadn't been dubbed over with German, but here's that one (and yes, the roll-out is very short!):

To anyone with the Virus.

It seems that sleeping on your front helps reduce the prospect of pneumonia setting in so if you have the virus, try to avoid sleeping on your back. 

Keep your Janes books intact. Instead, stockpile those useless annoying mailed offers from AT&T Sprint and Verizon. They are plentiful and at least not wasted , using them to wipe your bum seems a more appropriate use.....

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Too bad we don't get phone books anymore....

I got one last week. Big decision - do I move some 8-track and VHS tapes around to make room? or toss it directly in the recycle bin?  :popcorn: