Jump to content

Do you have enough toilet paper?


Recommended Posts

Scented Candle | Army humor, Marine corps humor, Military humor

Those envelopes, catalogs, flyers etc can help keep the fires burning once you're done.

:whistle:

Edited by Don
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

If POTUS' name goes on the IRS stimulus checks does that mean I can put his name on toilet paper I buy using that money?

Are you wearing gloves or do you enjoy stirring the political stuff with your bare hands?

Be sure to wash with soap for at least 20 seconds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zactoman said:

Are you wearing gloves or do you enjoy stirring the political stuff with your bare hands?

Be sure to wash with soap for at least 20 seconds.

 

Sorry, just posting a fact. IRS stimulus checks are being issued with his name on it. Sue me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

If POTUS' name goes on the IRS stimulus checks does that mean I can put his name on toilet paper I buy using that money?


I’m pretty sure you can do whatever you want with your TP.  Knock yourself out.  Or if you feel dirty getting the money, donate it to someone who needs it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:


I’m pretty sure you can do whatever you want with your TP.  Knock yourself out.  Or if you feel dirty getting the money, donate it to someone who needs it. 

 

Right, because being a single dad with two young kids and a full-time student means I don't need the same help that people who make a modest income get. Spare me the guilt trip baloney for pointing out a fact and trying to make fun of the entire situation overall. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

 

Right, because being a single dad with two young kids and a full-time student means I don't need the same help that people who make a modest income get. Spare me the guilt trip baloney for pointing out a fact and trying to make fun of the entire situation overall. 

I'm sorry but you weren't trying to be funny, you were venting because you don't like the fact that the POTUS name is going to be on a check you are getting.

 

Once again, you've failed to see the big flashing neon sign that says "NO POLITICS".

 

Maybe you should use that money to get your TDS under control and learn to keep your politics to yourself when you post on ARC.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This was a topic about toilet paper. I made a joke about toilet paper. Nor did I say anything about if I like or don't like his name being on the checks. I just stated a fact.

 

If you don't like it go crawl back to your hole at the other website so you can vent your politics there GW.  Why even make a comment about it and stoke the fire even more?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

This was a topic about toilet paper. I made a joke about toilet paper. Nor did I say anything about if I like or don't like his name being on the checks. I just stated a fact.

 

If you don't like it go crawl back to your hole at the other website so you can vent your politics there GW.  Why even make a comment about it and stoke the fire even more?

Um, you compared a check (which you say you desperately need) with the POTUS name on it to toilet paper and now say it was a "joke".

 

How about this, if you want to talk politics why don't YOU go over to that "other" website, where politics are allowed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I never compared it. If the man wants to put his name on the check that supports my family because he thinks he should have his name on everything then it's only right to put his name on everything correct? Hell I'll put it on the food I buy as well and the gas I put in my car? Will that finally make you happy? To have Trump's ame on EVERYTHING? That's the path it leads down. If you're ok with it then pack up your stuff, get on a plane, and move to one of the horrible dictatorship countries that your CIC loves to boast about.

 

Why? So I can be verbally abused by people that spend nothing but all of their time trolling the internet looking for topics that only reinforce their dilusional idealogies and support a potential tyrant, let alone a complete buffoon? No thanks, if I'm going to succumb to a sewer  that is Z5 off topic discussions anymore (thought I'd dip a finger in it last year and got a bad taste) then I'd at least like to do it where people are open to opinions or discussions from both sides of the table. There's no point in talking to individuals that have their minds absolutely set and cannot see what is right in front of them.

 

And what's wrong with saying that I DO, in fact, desperately need the stimulus money coming from the Federal Government? You have something against people on here that could use a little extra money to get through this God awful situation?

Edited by Whiskey
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

I never compared it. If the man wants to put his name on the check that supports my family because he thinks he should have his name on everything then it's only right to put his name on everything correct? Hell I'll put it on the food I buy as well and the gas I put in my car? Will that finally make you happy? To have Trump's ame on EVERYTHING? That's the path it leads down. If you're ok with it then pack up your stuff, get on a plane, and move to one of the horrible dictatorship countries that your CIC loves to boast about.

 

Why? So I can be verbally abused by people that spend nothing but all of their time trolling the internet looking for topics that only reinforce their dilusional idealogies and support a potential tyrant, let alone a complete buffoon? No thanks, if I'm going to succumb to a sewer  that is Z5 off topic discussions anymore (thought I'd dip a finger in it last year and got a bad taste) then I'd at least like to do it where people are open to opinions or discussions from both sides of the table. There's no point in talking to individuals that have their minds absolutely set and cannot see what is right in front of them.

 

And what's wrong with saying that I DO, in fact, desperately need the stimulus money coming from the Federal Government? You have something against people on here that could use a little extra money to get through this God awful situation?

I think you need to read what you wrote out loud.

 

Z5 has never banned anyone for talking politics and yet you think they are not open to discussion.

 

Never said I have anything against people who can use the money the government is handing out so please don't project your thoughts onto what I wrote. You bad girl about getting money from the government than you say you need, there's no pleasing some people.

 

And lastly, lighten up Francis.

Edited by GW8345
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GW8345 said:

I think you need to read what you wrote out loud.

 

Z5 has never banned anyone for talking politics and yet you think they are not open to discussion.

 

Never said I have anything against people who can use the money the government is handing out so please don't project your thoughts onto what I wrote. You bad girl about getting money from the government than you say you need, there's no pleasing some people.

 

And lastly, lighten up Francis.

 

Or maybe you just need to keep quiet?

 

Never said anything about Z5 banning anyone or even eluded to that so why even bring it up?

 

You just did. You literally just made a snide comment about me stating that I do, in fact, need or could use the money the Federal Government is issuing out.

 

What bad girl? Did I miss something here? Who said anything about a girl, let alone being bad?

 

Oh, now you gonna try and be the "bigger man?" What a crock.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can wipe my own @ss, I don't need to give credit to anyone no matter how desperately they want everyone to give them credit for everything.

 

Although I will probably think of him while doing so......

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

 

Or maybe you just need to keep quiet?

 

Never said anything about Z5 banning anyone or even eluded to that so why even bring it up?

 

You just did. You literally just made a snide comment about me stating that I do, in fact, need or could use the money the Federal Government is issuing out.

 

What bad girl? Did I miss something here? Who said anything about a girl, let alone being bad?

 

Oh, now you gonna try and be the "bigger man?" What a crock.

Why should I keep quite, guess you can't you handle a differing point of view, how tolerant of you. If you don't like reading my posts I recommend the ignore feature, it's simple to engage, I'm sure you can figure it out. 😉

 

Um, you said you needed the money, I was only repeating what you said.

 

Quote

then I'd at least like to do it where people are open to opinions or discussions from both sides of the table.

As for the comment about Z5, see the above quote from you, what other modeling website is open to opinions and discussions from both sides of the table? How many members have been banned form other modeling sites for talking politics?

 

As for the "bad girl", damn auto-correct, it was supposed to be witch with a b, this site auto-corrects it to "bad girl".

 

BTW, I recommend anger management classes, your TDS is really flaring.

 

Ok, I'm done engaging you in this discussion because if I continue I'm afraid I'll get banned for.................

Edited by GW8345
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GW8345 said:

Why should I keep quite, guess you can't you handle a differing point of view, how tolerant of you.

 

Um, you said you needed the money, I was only repeating what you said.

 

As for the comment about Z5, see the above quote from you, what other modeling website is open to opinions and discussions from both sides of the table? How many members have been banned form other modeling sites for talking politics?

 

As for the "bad girl", damn auto-correct, it was supposed to be bad girl, my bad.

 

BTW, I recommend anger management classes, your TDS is really flaring.

 

Ok, I'm done engaging you in this discussion because if I continue I'm afraid I'll get banned for.................

 

I can, and will, continue to handle a differing point of view. That's what separates me from you. Only problem is that your point of view is full of holes and you're using beetle dung to fill it in.

 

Yes, I said I needed the money. I have no problem saying that I need the money. The context in which you replied with the (which you say you desperately need) is a snide comment. 

 

You've been accusing me of not reading and yet you cannot read. Case in point. I said that I will visit a modeling website that is OPEN to opinions and discussions from both sides of the table, not one that will allow it. Does Z5 allow it? Of course it does. Is it open? Hell no. Anyone who has a differing perspective, point of view, or opinion than those who are prominent on it is berated, mocked, ridiculed, chastised and may as well be castrated. An open discussion would be one where individuals are willing to actually listen and consider any points made that are backed by actual facts, even if it goes against what they believe or think that they know. 

 

What do I have to be angry about?

 

I don't know what TDS is. Should I?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Whiskey said:

I don't know what TDS is. Should I?

 

I had to do some searching for that one, as I hadn't heard of it either. I think in the context he was using it it is "Trump Derangement Syndrome". A term applied to people "who express deep loathing and fear of President Donald Trump".

Or it could stand for "total dissolved solids". Or "Technical difficulties". There some more... "Tay-Sachs disease", or "3 times a day. ter die sumendum", though when I was a nurse, the standard abbreviation for three times a day was "TID" meaning "ter in die" (that, I say, that is Latin son.)

So, you have you choice. Pick one that catches your fancy. I like Technical difficulties. Sums up my general state of being nicely. :whistle:

Edited by Mstor
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GW8345 said:

 

As for the comment about Z5, see the above quote from you, what other modeling website is open to opinions and discussions from both sides of the table? How many members have been banned form other modeling sites for talking politics?

 

 I would hardly say "open"...

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Whiskey said:I don't know what TDS is. Should I?

TDS:   When a Trump supporter is confronted with facts that are detrimental to his/her pre-conceived notions of the President, instead of trying to understand those facts, the Trump supporter instinctively accuses the person providing those facts as suffering from “TDS”.    
 

Studies are still underway but at this point, most experts seem to agree it’s a way for Trump supporters to avoid confronting reality.  Scientists and the majority of Americans are optimistic that these people will be cured in November.  
 

Hope this helps.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh look, it's the same pot stirrers saying political stuff "in fun" and then complaining when they get called on it and say drop the politics.. Not much changes here. People be nutz I tell ya. But as luck would have it, we have some of the smartest people on the planet right here that can call out everything the country and its leader is doing wrong and correct it all with a snide cute funny post in a non-political forum. Good job guys, you are the BEST!:woot.gif:

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Whiskey said:

 

IOf course it does. Is it open? Hell no. Anyone who has a differing perspective, point of view, or opinion than those who are prominent on it is berated, mocked, ridiculed, chastised and may as well be castrated. An open discussion would be one where individuals are willing to actually listen and consider any points made that are backed by actual facts, even if it goes against what they believe or think that they know. 

 

 

Not to be picky, but I don't think you really understand the meaning of a truly open discussion. Open means EXACTLY what you're complaining about. Being able to say something and then having others be able to mock you, compliment you, ridicule you, disagree, agree or whatever they want to about it. It's not a play nice thing at all. Should people play nice? Absolutely. But that has nothing to do to with a free open discussion forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
noun
noun: discussion
  1. the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
     
     
     "Mock" and "ridicule" have nothing to do with discussion.
     

    noun

    informal

    noun: flame war; plural noun: flame wars

     

    a lengthy exchange of angry or abusive messages between users of an online forum or other discussion area.

     

     This is what you describe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think ridicule falls in to the exchange of ideas category. I'm not saying it should be done. But you cant take jabs at some people under the blanket of humor....and then turn around and say ridicule is out of the norms of discussion. But anyway....

Edited by niart17
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fulcrum1 said:

Hey! Toilet paper was in stock at our local Costco in KCMO. My parents were able to pick some up for us. 

 

 

My wife found some today as well. It's like winning the lottery! Who knew? I told her we should stash a roll as an investment. Might be able to sell it to buy the house we've been wanting. :woot.gif:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...