Do you have enough toilet paper?

1 hour ago, GW8345 said:

Scored some John Wayne toilet paper today at the Dollar Store.

The reason why it's called John Wayne toilet paper is because it rough and tough and doesn't take any crap from anyone!

🤣:rofl:

Sort of like Australian toilet paper:

My grocery store has been getting TP in stock fairly often now, though it disappears fast. What pisses me off is at the start of the hoarding, they allowed people to buy up to 3 packages of TP. Now they allow only one package. For us disabled it makes it all that more difficult. They won't deliver TP (they have food delivery which is a joke, they have yet to get an order right). So, if I want to get more TP I need to go to the store more often, risk exposure as I am in the high risk group and subject myself to increasing pain.  They also have refused to set aside time for the older population to shop like Whole Foods does. That is a real blessing at WF. Plus Whole Food's delivery and pick up service are excellent. They just don't have much in the way of TP to begin with and its that expensive recycled paper stuff. Oh well, one does the bast one can under the circumstances.