I got a new job!!!

So are you doing pin-point delivery ( handing it to the person ) or carpet delivery ( unrolling it and throwing it onto the roof or trees in the yard )?

Ken 

Edited by KenM
better wording

Dangerous job Steve. Stay alert and protect yourself. Is your gun mount enclosed or are you hanging out back like they do on various choppers and transports? :whistle:

2 hours ago, Dutch said:

Oh yeah?  What's it paying?  I may be interested!  😉  K/r, Dutch

For pay,  I get 10 rolls of TP each week....which at current conversion rates is about $2000 each week if you sell the TP on the black market.

On 3/18/2020 at 11:41 AM, SBARC said:

For pay,  I get 10 rolls of TP each week....which at current conversion rates is about $2000 each week if you sell the TP on the black market.

Yeah, I figure that'll last about ten days to two weeks, then it'll be back down to $.25 a roll when people realize that the crisis is over and return their unopened cases back to CostCo or Walmart to get their money back!.

Edited by Dutch
3 hours ago, Dutch said:

Yeah, I figure that'll last about ten days to two weeks, then it'll be back down to $.25 a roll when people realize that the crisis is over and return their upoened cases back to CostCo or Walmart to get their money back!.

My local walmart has more toilet paper than they know what to do with.  Hoarders have finished and are hiding.....supplies of everything will begin to hit the stores in the coming weeks.

🤣🤣🤣 this is priceless! Were still running out here,I'm off today though.every day we get a delivery in and in 10 min of opening its gone.Beit TP, water, clorox, or ground beef it's been insane trying to even get close to keeping up with the demand and on top of it not getting in what were ordering. They projected this weekend getting back on top of things and now that's been postponed indefinitely.  We cant guarantee anything be it a customer order or even getting something in. 

10 minutes ago, OMWorks said:

🤣🤣🤣 this is priceless! Were still running out here,I'm off today though.every day we get a delivery in and in 10 min of opening its gone.Beit TP, water, clorox, or ground beef it's been insane trying to even get close to keeping up with the demand and on top of it not getting in what were ordering. They projected this weekend getting back on top of things and now that's been postponed indefinitely.  We cant guarantee anything be it a customer order or even getting something in. 

Here too. We got our shipment of office store quality TP yesterday. 36 2-ply 1000 sheet rolls. The sheets are SO thin you can almost see through them. They'll work, but you need to bunch up 2 or 3 times what you'd use of something like Charmin (my usually brand). Now I need to find some paper towels. I sure hope the hoarders get their fill soon so the supply chain can catch up. Its nuts. There is plenty of everything if people would just stop the hoarding frenzy.

Exactly. And in the end were doing all this work stocking and supplying them that when we get off there's nothing left for us.  Well, our store allowed us to do some things for ourselves, but that meant leaving the store was... challenging. I caught a few people eyeing and one person approached my cart to take the TP out. So I had to get creative. 

Edited by OMWorks
On 3/18/2020 at 9:06 PM, jeffryfontaine said:

Now all we need is a 463L Cargo Pallet loaded with toilet paper in all the popular scales...

Jeffrey, I think you're onto a great diorama idea!  Hmmm. Where's that HEMTT kit lying around, anyway!  What is the 1/35 scale thickness for a 463L pallet?  I think I can do this!  Sounds like a new group build!  ROTFL!  😎 :rofl:

Edited by Dutch
7 hours ago, Dutch said:

Jeffrey, I think you're onto a great diorama idea!  Hmmm. Where's that HEMTT kit lying around, anyway!  What is the 1/35 scale thickness for a 463L pallet?  I think I can do this!  Sounds like a new group build!  ROTFL!  😎 :rofl:

Someone like Reedoak needs start making guys throwing T-paper to the masses or hauling stacks of it for your diorama.

This sounds like a great idea for a new group build.  Armored vehicle convoys delivering TP.  B-52s & B-2s dropping multiple strings of TP for TICs.  SSBNs firing missiles with MIRV TP warheads.  Or redneck 4x4 trucks for local TP delivery.  Get cracking everyone! 😎 :rofl: Oh, and don't forget to wash your hands!  :soapbox:

13 minutes ago, Dutch said:

This sounds like a great idea for a new group build.  Armored vehicle convoys delivering TP.  B-52s & B-2s dropping multiple strings of TP for TICs.  SSBNs firing missiles with MIRV TP warheads.  Or redneck 4x4 trucks for local TP delivery.  Get cracking everyone! 😎 :rofl: Oh, and don't forget to wash your hands!  :soapbox:

Haha. The great TP group build of 2020 

sean