Buying kit from Hong Kong

Hello this is my first time here,

I'm on a search for a new kit recently, but i want a store that a little bit closer to my country (btw i lived in Indonesia) so the shipping price can be lower, i searched around the internet and i found this two store located in Hong Kong, Hobby Easy and Luckymodel.com, both have a cheaper price and shipping, which one is recommended? does anyone have an experience buying from any of this store? and also do anyone have an issue with it?

Thank you.

A lot of people like Hobby Easy, but I can’t get the checkout to work for me, and the website is also very slow for me.  I usually use Lucky Model, but one tip with them is to only order in stock items.  You may be waiting a long, long time before getting a backorder, usually longer than they estimate.

IMHO both are great. Their shipping cost are very friendly to ASEAN customer. Their customer service always want to help me to solve any problem without delay. I found that Hobbyeasy has large selections while Luckymodel has a smaller inventory. 

1 hour ago, habu2 said:

Just received my order from Lucky today, no worries. Lucky’s owner Raymond often posts in these forums. 

10 minutes ago, Alternative 4 said:

I second this. Lucky model is a great.

Alright then, thank you 

2 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

A lot of people like Hobby Easy, but I can’t get the checkout to work for me, and the website is also very slow for me.  I usually use Lucky Model, but one tip with them is to only order in stock items.  You may be waiting a long, long time before getting a backorder, usually longer than they estimate.

1 hour ago, Teeradej said:

IMHO both are great. Their shipping cost are very friendly to ASEAN customer. Their customer service always want to help me to solve any problem without delay. I found that Hobbyeasy has large selections while Luckymodel has a smaller inventory. 

Noted! 

I have used both. Hobbyeasy seems to have more inventory but Luckymodel has many deals like free shipping on certain aftermarket lines. Raymond Chung of Luckymodel is a frequent visitor here and is a true stand up guy when it comes to dealing with his company. In either case you can't go wrong. My suggestion is to find the one with the product you want in stock and at the best price with shipping.

Luckymodel is the best one. Its also really worth subcribing to their news letter for the sales.

Sincere hobby is by far the worst online hobby shop. Im part of the list off ppl that got their money taken. Then asked for more money to ship the item ordered and never heard from them since. I send them one email a week to get an update on my order. Last time they replied was in October..