Coronavirus and shipping update

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, I will only be able to stop by the post office once a week, on Saturdays. I still have a large number of shipments to make for the decals I released on March 7. I should be able to put most of them in the mail this coming Saturday, but some of them may be delayed until next week. Thanks for your patience - I will ship all outstanding orders before the end of March.

Still packing and shipping - if you received a tracking number, your order is packed and ready for being delivered to USPS. I expect to make one more trip to the post office before April 1 and dropping every single remaining order. Please bear with me during this unusual time.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 1:35 PM, KursadA said:

Still packing and shipping - if you received a tracking number, your order is packed and ready for being delivered to USPS. I expect to make one more trip to the post office before April 1 and dropping every single remaining order. Please bear with me during this unusual time.

Knowing the worldwide situation and respecting the pressures many of us are under . . . I have to ask only if these have been shipped yet?  Received my Paypal Shipping Details on 3/15, but no tracking number yet.  Again, I know these are unusual times.

Thanks,

Rod.