I have some model airplane/helicopter engines i need help with.

My friend recently was cleaning and came across a pile of model airplane parts, including engines, servos, switches, a reciever, misc. hardware, and many things neither of us can identify.  He didn't want them, so he gave them to me.  The engines are my main concern.  There is an OS max-s 30, a magnum pro 38, and a OS max FX.  I know not much about these engines, and was wondering if anyone knew what I would need to get them up and running, including electronics.  They look to be in pretty good condition, and dont appear to be missing any parts upon examination against pictures online, but I simply know nothing on what to get to make them run.

Thanks!

Joe is right. This forum is for (mostly) non-operational scale models. If you Google for these motors, you'll find RC model sites that are more appropriate. 

FWIW, these are 2-cycle glow engines. Probably for flying model aircraft, but they could have water-cooling heads for fast model boats.  They need a fuel supply and a battery to start. Once running, the battery is no longer needed as their glow plug maintains enough heat to continue to ignite the fuel. An RC hobby shop would be able to help.