F6F Cockpit Control Stick

I'm working on a revised F6F Cockpit Control Stick for my 1/24 Airfix Hellcat kit. There are thousands of images of the control stick from the top but none from the side that show off the full parts. Does anyone have any images of it in more detail. Diagrams, etc.?

A canvas covering that usually covers the control box. Would this be something that was usually not present on operational aircraft on a carrier?

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

If you need Hellcat control stick photos, send me a message. I have a bunch you can have, both with and without the canvas boot around the base. The purpose of the boot was, as previously mentioned, to prevent items from falling in and jamming the linkage. It would have been present on all Hellcats . The F6F-5 at the National Naval Aviation Museum happens to have it removed, showing the area below it. I have photos from that airplane as well as their F6F-3. Let me know if I can be of assistance.