1/72 F-14 original beavertail

Are there any good sources for a 1/72 F-14 original beavertail with the dielectric panels removed?  I know Hasegawa made a limited edition VF-1 kit with it but dies anyone make an aftermarket part?

Thanks

24 minutes ago, Reddog-03 said:

Are there any good sources for a 1/72 F-14 original beavertail with the dielectric panels removed?  I know Hasegawa made a limited edition VF-1 kit with it but dies anyone make an aftermarket part?

Thanks

I know they have released other kits with it included.  Also I believe that The new academy kit comes with and also the Great Wall kit has it as well. 

4 hours ago, achterkirch said:

I know they have released other kits with it included.  Also I believe that The new academy kit comes with and also the Great Wall kit has it as well. 

I can confirm that it is not included in the new Academy kit. 

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

The way Academy engineered the kit, I am pretty sure a early vintage beaver tail release will come out eventually. They just had to leave that piece off for this one I guess given they gave us practically everything else.

I can't necessarily wait though so I am going to have a go at adding a dirt cheap Airfix/MPC beaver tail to one of my Academy builds for a little Wolfpack action. The Airfix kit will also give me an IFR probe, should I desire doing an Iranian bird in the not too distant future as well.