Covid-19 and how to help each other...no politics

6 hours ago, Thommo said:

Our whole state (NSW) is in lockdown for a week now because too many Mungbeans in Sydney can't follow the rules 🙄

“LET ME ZEE YOUR PAPERS”! BWAAAAHAHAHA!

• 4 weeks later...

In Thailand today they are registering new patients  with first doze to be Sinovac and the second to be Astra Zaneca  ,  is a mix being applied in your countries as well since WHO approved same this week ? The results have been positive and its reducing the time in between shots .

Edited by Dog1
3 hours ago, Dog1 said:

In Thailand today they are registering new patients  with first doze to be Sinovac and the second to be Astra Zaneca  , is this ok ?

That's a question  for science. Not a bunch of guys on a model airplane site.

Our area comes out of lockdown tomorrow as we have zero cases, which means I can get back to swim training & fishing 🏊‍♂️ 🐟 . 

But if we get more cases, we can go back into lockdown. 

Wife & I are fully vaxed now, as is youngest daughter, eldest has had her 1st jab. At 70% of the state vaxed, they are saying vaxed people will be able to do things the unvaxed can't (e.g. pubs, movies, restaurants etc).

My wife has to travel to Sydney today as her Aunt is dying in a nursing home and my wife & her siblings are her only relatives, next of kin & manage all her affairs.  Will be interesting to see if they make it there without being turned around by the police as technically we are still in lockdown till midnight.  She is loaded up with all the paperwork to prove the situation (compassionate reasons can allow you to leave your area)....so Swag, it may well be a "show us your papers" story!