I'm making a 1/48 model of my dad's Cherokee 140.  It has quite a lot of nostalgia to me as I learnt to fly in this aircraft and and obtained my politics licence in it. However I need someone to make s set of decals for me.  I only need the top and bottom wing decals "VH - CHF" and a small version of "VH-CHF" for both sides of the lower fuselage just forward of the tail plane.  So it's a relatively easy job as all markings in black.  I can size the decals for you but just need them made and printed.

Can anyone help.

It would be most appreciated as I'm giving it to my father as his 80 th birthday present.  Interesting thing is as he learnt to fly in 1962 and was actually taught by a former Luftwaffe fighter pilot of WW2.

So anyone who can help me out, please PM me.

Cheers

2 hours ago, Modelkeenfan said:

It is a light aircraft made by piper iin the 1960s

And this is the Ship Modeling > Research & Reference sub-forum.

If you expect answers to your questions you need to learn to post in the appropriate sub-forum.

Obviously my mistake. Sorry you couldn't have just said, instead of sarcastically making an issue out of it.  I'll be sure next time when I have a ship issue to ensure I ask you super helpful people that assist users, not sarcastically berate them for making an honest mistake.  But hey, where wound be without those who like to have their limelight on forums

I find a lot of users on forums just simply use them like Facebook.  They lead boring life's but these forums give them a outlet to to be something.  Like I was reading on one thread how cool it was carrying a gun on the pistol range and to have a permit to carry so they strut around with their handgun I. A holster looking cool

Well I can assure you when you are a working police detective working undercover having to carry s gun 24/7 that novelty soons wears off and carry a gun is just a pain in the arse.  Trust me, did thst job for 15 years. But those who obviously fail to enter the police force or military, think they look cool. Last time I went on a civvy range and saw people carrying handguns overtly in  holsters and making the sure the their shirt was tucked up so you could clearly see it and ensuring everyone could so they made sure everyone was looking them well I'm afraid you have you have some mental problem

Work the street and you you will will want to make damn sure no one knows you are armed especially as an undercover operative.  So my point is, use forums for what they are meant to be used- helping people with questions and not feeding your boring egos

31 minutes ago, Modelkeenfan said:

Obviously my mistake. Sorry you couldn't have just said, instead of sarcastically making an issue out of it.  I'll be sure next time when I have a ship issue to ensure I ask you super helpful people that assist users, not sarcastically berate them for making an honest mistake.  But hey, where wound be without those who like to have their limelight on forums

My reply wasn't sarcastic, and this is not the first (or second, or third....) time you have posted queries in the wrong sub-forum.  A bit of attention on your end will go a long way towards getting the information you seek.

Tell you what, from now on I'll just let your misplaced posts lie fallow and unanswered for eternity.  Maybe then you'll figure out why no one is responding.

No worries matey.  A simple answer of "sorry buddy, you posted in the wrong forum, try and post in the aircraft help forum.  That would have been an easy reply instead of just answering with a stupid sarcastic reply knowing a Cherokee 140 is not a maritime boat.  Be helpful, not negative.  We all don't use these forums on a dai!y basis like most of you.