NA P-51D "The Enchantress"

Hi all,

this is my first post there, I hope you will like it :-)

Let me introduce, my name is Tomas, I live in Czech Rep. I´m coming back to the modeling word after 30 years, this is my second model - first was F4U-1D, also Tamiya 1/32. This best scale for my eyes :-)

For this beauty I use some aftermarket parts like Barracuda interior and stencils, HGW belts and dinghy, Eduard PE, The Enchantress stencils from Kits World. MRP and Tamiya colours and some washes Mig and Vallejo.

I started working on this model in January, first on Packard and firewall. As you can see, there is some combination Eduard PE and my wire job. Finally, after mount this to the fuselage I will make a wire and rods connections. 

Any comment welcome! 

PC164172_optimized.jpg.3410f375c4cf9c37903bcb1498f8b3d5.jpg

PC164175_optimized.jpg

Edited by Tomas Duck
35 minutes ago, AlienFrogModeller said:

I can't see you pics tho!

Same here.  Your images must be under 100 kB each or uploaded to an image hosting site, then post the link to the image in your thread here.

Just now, habu2 said:

Same here.  Your images must be under 100 kB each or uploaded to an image hosting site, then post the link to the image in your thread here.

Hi, yes, I now it. I upload it from Google via URL and I see it normaly in my thread...

Hi Markiii,

Thanks! It's not as complicated as it looks. First layer is surfacer on whole bay, next same with final bay colour. Next steps with fine brush from lower level to the top - wires, tubes step by step. Finally I finish some details like tube colour identification, springs. And, of cours last step are oils and washes. 
For me it was much more complicated to stick tubes to the corect position :-) 

Here are some pictures from the building before painting: P2104282_optimized.thumb.jpg.b2031e9c599e9f23f030acfb7967177a.jpg

Tomas,

Nice job getting the photos fixed so we could see them. Just a great job on the progress

you're making on your build. The engine looks fabulous and the wheel wells are insane. I

wonder how many years of experience do you have in building plastic kits? The results in

what you've shared with us so far are amazing - keep up the excellent work!