The Bronco is back baby!!...... Sorda

2 hours ago, ziggyfoos said:

Well I got excited at the post title, I thought it was going to be about the Hazmat 1/48 kit finally resurrected under different company. 

So do I.

9 hours ago, ziggyfoos said:

Well I got excited at the post title, I thought it was going to be about the Hazmat 1/48 kit finally resurrected under different company. 

So we don't post anything related to props unless it's an actual model in here?

6 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

So we don't post anything related to props unless it's an actual model in here?

Huh? Not sure how you read that much into my reply. I guess then I'm sorry for posting a modeling comment in your thread, and also thinking the title may have been referring to new scoop that a Bronco model was coming back again. Clearly I wasn't alone in thinking this though. 

Always liked the OV-10.  It was one of two types of aircraft my wife would have been a crew chief on.

We had a squadron of them at Korat.  Here's one of my favorite shots from that squadron:

scan0091-4.jpg

9 hours ago, ikar said:

Always liked the OV-10.  It was one of two types of aircraft my wife would have been a crew chief on.

scan0091-4.jpg

I bet the the Bronco had the throttle to the firewall and the Corsairs still had to lower their flaps to maintain formation lol