Execuform Model Kits

Fellow modelers,

I know is bad timing but I was on a quest to find me a set of XC-47 Floats.

I looked everywhere, no joy! A fellow modeler gave me and old e-mail address to the family that now makes 

Execuform kits. Well, guess what? I got me a pair of DC-3 Floats.

I am in no way associated with the Herril family but I wanted to share the news with you all.

I got permission from them to show you all their contact info and the list and price of the vacuform kits they

continue to produce.

I am always trying to help out model enthusiast especially when help is needed.

So I placed a large order!!!

Regards,

Walter

Houston, TX

P.S. And to think I was willing to pay $200 for a set of floats, now I got $200 worth of cool rare kits.

Vacuform Historical Aircraft Kits and Conversions

Armstron Whitworth Ensign  1938 airliner                             $52

Avro Cananda C102 Jetliner                                                         $39

Barkley-Grow T8P-1                                                                        $28

Blohom-Voss BV238                                                                        $73

Boeing XPBB-1 ‘Sea Ranger”                                                        $52

Bristol Brabazon                                                                               $86

Budd RB-1 Conestoga                                                                    $41

Canandair Argus CL-28                                                                   $56

Capelis XC-12                                                                                     $32

Columbia XJL-1 (amphibian)                                                        $23 (1/48 @ $33)

Convair XC-99 conversion                                                             $47

Convair YB-60                                                                                    $58

Curtiss SNC-1                                                                                     $23

DeHavilland/Australia DHA-3 Drover (Flying Doctor Srv)  $32

Douglas DC-4 (1/48 only)                                                              $67

Douglas DC-5                                                                                     $34

Douglas O-46                                                                                     $24

Douglas XC-47C (float and glider conversion)                       $29

Fairchild Super 71 (Canada, floats)                                            $29

Fokker F-32                                                                                         $43

General Aviation AF-15                                                                  $30

General Aviation GA-43                                                                 $26

Grumman Mallard G-73 and G-73 Turbo                                $35

Hall XPTBH-2                                                                                      $35

Hall PH-3                                                                                              $39

Northrop Alpha series                                                                    $28

Northrop YRB-49A conversion                                                    $32

Pander S.4 (3 engine mail plane)                                               $29

Saunders Roe Princess                                                                   $78

Seversky BT-8                                                                                    $23

Sikorsky VS-44A                                                                                $55

Stinson 108                                                                                         $23

Stinson SR-10/AT-19                                                                       $23

Timm N2T-1                                                                                        $23

Waco UC-72                                                                                       $23

1/72 scale; white and clear moldings, basic 3-view plans, no cast parts.

Large multi-engine aircraft and conversions in 0.06 high impact styrene.

Contact Mike Herril at mandmherrill@verizon.net or 818-945-5807. (02-20)

Cool, glad they are still making kits, I bought several a few years ago. There are some pretty interesting subjects, hopefully I will someday get to a two for one with the XC-99 and YB-60 conversions, with one B-36 and both conversion kits you can build two models. 

I have both the Canadair Argus & Convair CV-340/440/540/580 kits.  Yes they are vacuforms and basic, but do build up nicely with a little imagination, time and effort (oh, and a little skill doesn't hurt, either).