Isolation Building. Anyone Actually Modeling?

Don, neither - it´s Academy, the kit is 1/72. I really like the model, but also have to say that HEMTTs just look cool.

My other two look like this:

LxnMe2R.jpg

jZGV2gF.jpg

uJ4xEhT.jpg

I´m really looking forward to the new towed Patriot-launchers by Trumpeter, although they probably are a re-box of the excellent Modelcollect kits.

HAJO

Hajo you completely fooled me! I thought sure you were modeling 1/35. Those are outstanding builds in 1/72. Well done!

Happy modeling!

I did start a new kit, the GWH T-33.

But I don’t have much time, I work Healthcare, as does my wife. Up at 5AM everyday, at work by 6 AM. I work nine hour days, I have every second Friday off.

As this crisis picks up, I may redeploy to a critical care area, as I have CC experience. Currently I work in Cancer Care. We are only bringing in patients who can’t skip treatment at this time.

I seem to be getting more quality time at the bench. Less interruptions etc. I'm working on another Lakenheath F-15E during operation Inherent Resolve. Decals by Caracal of course. I can't post any pics as my camera went south. :crying:

Before this COVOD-19 thing  I worked 8-11 in the office, now I am working 10-14 hours from home.   😫 But I save the 1.5 hour drive from office so I have some spare time for some long-ovedue projects.

Good topic.  I actually lost my interest just before all this started.  Probably because I just finished the Tamiya Tomcat, which is my fav bird of all time and a fun build, and I have a commission hasegawa harrier build staring at me now.  I've built 4 of these kits (I have several buds that flew Harriers) and they are an absolute bear.  But I'm about 80% done n sat down for an hour last night and actually made some progress.  Feeling my mojo come back n it's nice

10 hours ago, southwestforests said:

Ahh, now I see why the Soviet VVS used that aqua-teal-turquoise cab interior color, they obviously were huge fans of the Virginia & Truckee Railway!
https://www.railpictures.net/photo/731808/

Wow isn't that true. Amazingly close huh. Too funny :thumbsup:!

Happy modeling!