Panel liner fine tip brush

Any other time I would tell you to go to your local department store or craft store and get a couple 000 artist sable  brushes.

But, right now, I don't know what to tell you.

Chris

https://www.amazon.com/AIEX-Miniature-Painting-Brushes-Watercolor/dp/B07PJ5GMX7/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=Fine+line+paint+brush&qid=1586715611&sr=8-8

https://www.amazon.com/eZAKKA-Miniature-Painting-Watercolor-Paintings/dp/B079GQLPSP/ref=sr_1_15?dchild=1&keywords=Fine+line+paint+brush&qid=1586715611&sr=8-15

https://www.amazon.com/ZEM-Student-Golden-Synthetic-Brushes/dp/B00N64YGJ8/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=liner+paint+brush&qid=1586715743&sr=8-2

The last link shows true 'liner' brushes- long- to hold a fair amount of paint, Flexible- for smooth, stable application, and skinny- for those fine lines you need to paint. I like synthetic brushes because they're tougher and last longer than posh animal hair examples. Best luck- and cheers!

Cool thanks I got it. Ordered some from ebay yesterday. Your last amazon post confirmed it for me that o ordered the correct ones. Guess my opening post should have asked about the sizes needed. I ordered 20/0, 10/0, 5/0, should have gotten the 0, but think I will be ok with the three I ordered. Thanks again.

I would have been inclined to tell you to buy the finest (smallest) bristled brushes you can afford, until I ran into Michael Rinaldi, recognized throughout the armor modeling community as a terrific educator and master at realism.  He espouses using #2 round brushes, snd the brand he uses are Loew-Cornel, a moderately priced brush, available at Dick Blick, via mail order, which is how I got mine.  Michael likes the fine tip more than an overall small brush, and he claims a long lifetime if cared for.  I have many of these brushes, but frankly, I have yet to use any, but will be doing so now that Im getting close to using his Oil Paint Rendering technique (described in super detail in his books, TankArt 1, 2, 3 and 4).  A #2 is quite a healthy (meaning full) bristled brush but he uses the fine tip, even use this 'big' brush for pin washes, and the fullness allows a good amount of paint to remain in the brush while the tip allows for the detail painting that OPR requires.  They really are finely made, at least from this layman's opinion!

Edited by Curt B