Jump to content

Seaquest D.S.V.

Recommended Posts







This was a big one, measuring a bit over 3 feet long.  The instructions say you can use super glue or fast epoxy  for assembly but I found super glue could not make a good enough hold so I ended up using JB Kwik for the areas that took the most stress.  The rear fins were the hardest part, partly because I didn't want them fully extended.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The base color is from a Tamiya can and since this monster had raised skin detail I decided to sand instead of dry brushing like the instructions suggested.  I might build the Monogram kit and put them side by side. The monogram kit might be about half the size.

Just a little detail painting left.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...