6 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Ohhh yes! I just bought one of these and one of the Bullseye sheets. How was everything? More pictures please!

They are very good, one small exception, Yoxford Boys #2, Scheme #7 has incorrect tail fin coloring for the right side/ I contacted Bullseye for a correction.

28 minutes ago, The Underdog said:

AFM,

Very nicely done P-51 Mustang. I really like the paint application, looks properly used-up

and weathered - also good job on the grime and dirtiness!

Thank you sir, it's the first time using the Mig washed and I also used some Tamiya Smoke and powders.

Cheers

5 minutes ago, AlienFrogModeller said:

Thank you sir, it's the first time using the Mig washed and I also used some Tamiya Smoke and powders.

Cheers

And, you used them very well. Also, nice job on the paint chipping. Some Modelers often

forget these aircraft were used during wartime, and while they were beautiful they didn't

look nice and clean in combat.

59 minutes ago, The Underdog said:

And, you used them very well. Also, nice job on the paint chipping. Some Modelers often

forget these aircraft were used during wartime, and while they were beautiful they didn't

look nice and clean in combat.

Thank you and I agree with the wear and use during their time at war.

Edited by AlienFrogModeller
6 hours ago, DavidRezabek said:

Looks outstanding. What sheet number did you use? I don't see these markings on any of the Bullseye cover sheets.

Thank you sir for the compliment.

Yoxford Boys 2 Subject 7

Sprue Bros

https://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/bma48010.htm

Edited by AlienFrogModeller
4 hours ago, eraucubsfan said:

That is a really good Mustang, turned out much better than mine.

Sir,

Don't sell yourself so short. I really like your finish on your kit as well. I just created a more well used look. We all capture aircraft at some point of use in its life. After all it is juts a moment in time for each one we build. As long as we have fun..that's what matters!

I had fun building this beauty of a kit for under $40 bucks with extra decals! I found it very forgiving to my skills!

31 minutes ago, Niels said:

Nice!

Sir, thank you!

Cheers